Men's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts 24723
Our premium lightweight MTB shorts are built from durable, highly breathable and wildly stretchy fabric, with a contoured fit for hammer rides, hot days and backcountry missions. Inseam is 12½". Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Lightweight four-way stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly for an unrestrictive, airy ride
- Low-bulk, no-stitch welded seams reduce weight and allow the shorts to stretch as one garment, while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, and a highly articulated slimmer fit helps keep the shorts in place on long rides
- Two-sided, low-profile, adjustable OppoSet® waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit that holds strong throughout the ride
- Two zippered envelope-style pockets on the outer thighs keep valuables close at hand, with new pass-through access that pairs with liner shorts thigh pockets
- 12½" inseam covers the tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
4-oz 90-denier 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory. Care Instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Cool Iron
Made in Vietnam.
159 g (5.6 oz)