Hestra Women's Heli Glove 30610
Hestra's Army Leather Heli Ski was originally created for ski guides in western Canada who needed a reliable and warm ski glove for long, cold days in the snow. This 5-finger women's glove has a slimmer cut to fit women's narrower hands but is sewn in the same hardwearing, weather-resistant combination of goatskin leather and 3-layer polyamide fabric as the men's version. A range of smart functions come in handy when you can't head indoors to warm up that often. For example, the liner is easy to remove and dry, or replace with a thinner inner glove when hiking uphill. In powder snow, the long cuff with snow-lock and wrist adjustment keep the snow on the outside. A wrist strap reduces the risk of dropping a glove if you take it off to adjust your equipment or use your phone. And the included carabiner means you can hang the glove up with its opening facing downwards – practical to avoid it filling up with snow while you're wearing just a thinner liner. A durable, flexible companion for skiers that spend a lot of time outdoors and who often find themselves far from the ski resort and its comforts.
- Long, hardwearing 5-finger ski glove.
- Backhand made of waterproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet provide good attachment possibilities.
- Can be combined with other liners.