Hestra Fall Line - 5 Finger 3000780
Warm 5-finger ski glove in a shorter model. A favourite with many freeriders who are looking for a glove that fits smoothly inside the jacket sleeve. Made using impregnated cowhide and with a removable liner, it is as comfortable both on- and off-piste, from the pre-season to spring's last run.
Fall Line 5 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriding and snowboarding. This shorter model features a neoprene cuff that fits smoothly under the shell jacket's sleeve. Made of impregnated cowhide using outseams that provide comfort and a tighter pole grip. It includes a removable synthetic liner that is easy to dry and wash, as well as foam insulation for extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to a practical functionality on the mountain. A wrist strap, for example, reduces the chance of dropping a glove when answering the phone. And an included carabiner allows you to secure the gloves on your jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer off-piste just as much as on-piste and who aren't afraid of a little hike.
- Warm ski glove for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against wind and weather.
- Outseams provide better grip and feel.
- Removeable liner made of soft and durable fleece (Bemberg).
- Foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro fastener adjustment.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures glove to clothing or backpack.
- Can be combined with other liners.
Size & Fit Guide: Unisex size guide: Measure the circumference of your hand with a tape measure or a string and a ruler. The size guides are based on average hand dimensions. The sizes should therefore only be seen as a recommendation
- 127MM = Size 5
- 152MM = Size 6
- 178MM = Size 7
- 203MM = Size 8
- 229MM = Size 9
- 254MM = Size 10
- 279MM = Size 11
- 309MM = Size 12
- 330MM = Size 13