Hestra Asa 12300
A classic glove in soft leather with a warming, knitted wool lining. A timelessly elegant design with a decorative leather strap and press stud at wrist. Sewn in supple lambskin, treated to produce a water-repellent surface. The wool lining is comfortably warming even if it gets slightly damp. Perfect for the daily commute and for relaxing weekend walks in autumn and mild days in winter.
- Classic women’s leather glove.
- Soft, supple treated lambskin.
- Knitted 100% wool lining.
- Half piqué seam around fingers.
- Wrist strap with press stud.
- Small metal Hestra logo on side of wrist.